23 Keewaydin Drive
Job Category: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 563053
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be requested and/or assigned. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the position. Essential functions are primary job duties that an individual must be able to perform successfully with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Coordinates all aspects of opening new trust, retirement, and investment accounts. Drafts new account documentation and prepares materials for client review and signature. Analyzes trust instruments and other documents to determine appropriate set up of new accounts. Regularly communicates with Account Managers and other personnel to review all pertinent information and manages the transfer of assets among relevant parties. Processes receipt of new assets into accounts.
- Reviews and collects documentation necessary for the proper maintenance of client files in accordance with Company Guidelines. Provides reports of client file documentation status to Director of Operations & Administration.
- Reviews and communicates all approved trades and disbursements for New Hampshire accounts under management to Third Party Administrative Partner
- Works with the Account Manager to provide timely documentation for Annual Account Reviews to be included in Trust Committee Meetings.
- Closes accounts and distributes assets following established policies and procedures. Coordinates distribution of securities or cash on closing. May prepare complex transactions for outgoing trusts. Reviews account before final closing on system, confirming completion of process with Account Manager.
- Supports the Director of Operations and Administration with Committee Meeting follow up items as directed by the members of the Committees.
- Attends and completes all educational and compliance update coursework required by the Company.
- Adheres to all Company’s policies and procedures as set forth, and amended from time to time, in the Company’s Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested by the Account Managers and Director of Operations & Administration
- Knowledge of basic trust administration at a level normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Five or more years of related trust administration experience including knowledge of trusts, estates and fiduciary and individual tax requirements.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate with partners, attorneys and staff, in person and by phone, and provide information and "customer service" with ordinary courtesy and tact while safeguarding confidentiality.
- Work occasionally requires a high level of judgment, mental effort and/or strain when performing essential duties. Must be able to perform the essential duties of the position with time constraints, interruptions, and stressed attorneys and staff.
- Ability to use data base software, spread sheet, and word processing software and equipment to complete analysis and reports.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.