152 Bay State Road
Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 555515
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Senior Administrative Coordinator
Pay Range: $25-$28/hr
- 1-3 years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Programs
- Associate’s/Bachelor's Degree
- Higher education industry experience
The Finance and Administration Office seeks a Senior Administrative Specialist. Reporting to the Director, Finance and Administration the Administrative Specialist provides support and coordination of a variety of administrative and business activities requiring independent judgment, and knowledge of the Pardee School. This position is responsible for project support for the Director, Finance and Administration and the Dean’s Office. Supports the Director with all the projects related to facilities, including but not limited to inventory management, the ordering of supplies for operations, classroom, and courses, facilities service requests (FSR), updating all trackers pertaining to facilities, calendar and communications management, maintaining documentation, organizing the electronic filing system, equipment inventory, and office coordination, as well as processing and submitting all internal service request (ISR) forms to include catering, facilities, AV services, office supplies, logistics, and other facilities services as needed. The admin will manage the operations of specific projects, both short and long-term, including renovation of space, and space management with the Director, Finance & Administration. The role supports our classroom operations and support all academic appointees and the student award programs with travel reimbursements, purchases, and IT requests as well as other duties as assigned.
• HS Diploma required; associate degree or bachelor’s degree required.
• 1-3 years working in a full-time position in higher education administration or equivalent administrative experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in continuous quality improvement strategies.
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills in outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills to interact with faculty, staff, and students.
• Ability to handle confidential information and maintain discretion.
• Strong problem-solving skills to analyze and resolve issues, and when necessary, to take initiative to answer questions and to follow up on concerns.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Effective time management and organizational skills to handle multiple tasks amidst frequent interruptions.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Zoom (web conferencing).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.