1555 Peachtree St NE
Job Category: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 553022
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Pay Range: $55.59-$61.59/hr
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (Accounting preferred)
- 4-6 years of accounting or financial reporting experience
- Knowledge of SOX and experience using Alteryx
- Experience working in a shared service center supporting global operations
- Experience using Oracle Financials and Blackline
- Designation as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
The GBS Senior Analyst - Asset Reporting performs accounting and finance tasks associated with the delivery of standardized global assets under management reporting; supports revenue forecasting and analysis; serves as liaison for FP&A and GBS Hyderabad teams for Revenue and AUM reporting.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- In collaboration with the Global Shared Service Center, produces and oversees assets under management and product flow reporting including but not limited to:
- Preparation of Daily Flows / Large Flow / monthly sales reporting
- Monthly AUM submissions – compilation of local business unit assets for corporate reporting
- Product tracker – actual vs budget
- Maintains proper Sarbanes-Oxley documentation on areas of responsibility in scope for SOX audits and ensures compliance with documented controls.
- Provides ongoing Business Unit Support to local FP&A teams.
- Oversees preparation or prepares journal entries in accordance with GAAP principles.
- Performs account analyses and variance analyses. Performs analysis of revenue results and trends, identifying and illustrating key drivers to changes in revenue across various business units.
- Must be able to identify variance, determine cause of variance, and document findings.
- Supports work transitions to offshore shared service center, including documentation of accounting and AUM reporting processes, training resources, and providing post transition support
- Reviews monthly GBS metrics compiled for Record-to-Report and FP&A activities; reviews analysis of trends and works with Manager and End to End Lead to recommend remediation plans for areas that are not meeting established service level agreements
- Supports coordination of related projects including but not limited to strategic initiatives/software implementations. This responsibility includes providing requirements, creating test scripts, performing system testing, identifying & logging bugs etc.
- Coordinates with Tax group to report revenues by state. Responsible for providing various levels of reporting to the Tax group.
- Provides assistance to clients (primarily company employees) on matters related to areas of responsibility.
- Reads investment management agreements and enters the fee calculation parameters into the billing and accrual system as well as performs manual fee calculations.
- Determines revenue allocation when multiple legal entities are involved in accordance with our company transfer pricing policy.
- Collaborates with offshore team in the recognition of revenue and invoice preparation.
- Assists Manager in leading special projects, allocating work load among staff, and mentoring/training junior staff; assists junior staff with completion of critical assignments as necessary.
- Supports revenue forecasting and analysis including assisting local business units with revenue forecast inputs
- Serves as a liaison between the Global Shared Service Center, Regional Shared Service Center, and FP&A.
- Uses critical thinking to perform root cause analysis of escalated issues and ensures appropriate and timely resolution of issues, which may include coordination with other SSC locations or other FCS functions
- Performs special analysis and tasks as required by Finance department managers. Works in a matrix reporting environment, specifically ensuring seamless collaboration with the FP&A and R2R End to End Leads.
- Documents and maintains and improves documentation of existing processes and procedures to facilitate organizational training and knowledge transfer when needed
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- 4 to 6 years of accounting or financial reporting experience is required with a high preference for experience at an investment management firm
- A solid understanding of accounting and financial principles under US GAAP and the ability to apply these principles to corporate accounting is required.
- Experience working in a shared service center supporting global operations is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SOX requirements is required.
- Working use of Alteryx is required.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with a variety of individuals are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work within international matrix reporting lines.
- The ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills and be proficient in reviewing financial data is required.
- Ability to utilize computer equipment and software, specifically spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment is critical.
- Experience with Oracle Financials and Blackline a plus
License / Registration / Certification:
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting is strongly preferred.
- Designation as a Certified Public Accountant is highly preferred
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.