940 Winter Street
Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 551494
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
A life sciences company seeks a remote Order Fulfillment Specialst for a 3+ month contract assignment
Order Fulfillment Specialist
3+ month contract
primarily remote with ability to travel to CT on an as needed basis, working EST hours
Vaccination Requirements: must be vaccinated against covid
- Bachelor's Degree
- Order fulfillment experience
- SAP experience
- Review orders on receipt for accuracy of data as it pertains to the Consumable and Large Pack process, including but not limited to shipping condition, delivery groups, delivery site, HazMat plant, etc.
- Consider desired customer receipt date
- Work with site schedulers and Global Demand Planning team to determine date of earliest shipment for all managed orders, including Large Pack, Demo, DOA, Partials, preposition orders and RIW (all order should be dated within 48 hours after hold release)
- Maintain visibility of needs for special payment term orders
- Create global delivery, including early global delivery, process partial shipments (delivery should be created on the same day when order becomes completed/fully staged)
- Optimize timing of shipments to maximize revenue, considering payment terms, revenue recognition rules to react to end of period revenue requirements
- Schedule, when necessary, pre-shipment inspections
- Maintain contact with the Customer Care and OTR organization until order leaves the manufacturing sites (automated with Delivery Prediction)
- Reset delivery promise based on changing conditions in the business and communicate those changes to appropriate business contacts (automated with Delivery Prediction)
- Communicate trends and issues associated with site fulfillment
- Train Customer Care on continual evolving Large Pack process
- Manage part numbers in the shortage mode – manage allocation files, align on the priorities with OTR, BU and Customer Care.
- Stay in close cooperation with planning to follow up on material availability. Raise shortages/fulfillment needs to planning teams/buyers/manufacturing leaders
- Organizing/participating in conference calls linked to order management activities/backlog management
- Raise process improvement ideas to Customer Operations Center of Excellence team
- Monitoring lead time for fulfillment and sharing updates with business partners (OTR, CC, SIOP leaders etc.). Stay in touch with purchasing team and manufacturing teams to get the best fulfillment cycle time for backlog orders.
- Monitor manufacturing output/external suppliers goods reception to understand deviation from the plan and redate orders/recommit fulfillment dates.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.