1050 Winter Street , Suite 2700
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Number: 552619
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
We are looking for an experienced contract Program Manager, leading our global M&A HR project work. In this role, you will be directly responsible for driving the overall M&A HR project delivery, reporting directly to the CHRO. You will use your knowledge of M&A and Transformation to diagnose, create and implement complex project plans and work with other members of the M&A HR and Corporate Development team to drive enterprise and function-wide initiatives in support of the business strategy and goals. This role will partner closely with multiple cross-functional teams across the Business and HR, with our third party due diligence partners, and with the HRBPs and regional HR teams as relevant.
- Develops and implements project plans, governance, collaboration project tools, project structure to ensure a successful M&A due diligence, close, and integration
- Establishes, maintains, and presents regular status to key business partner and leadership boards (steering committees, operating committees, team meetings, etc.)
- Proactively partners with project and business program teams to analyze issues and risks, drive issue resolution, and align on recommended path forward, align schedules, priorities and resources across multiple parallel programs; works with leadership to escalate and resolve risks and issues
- Drives overall delivery of M&A deal execution and restructuring work, with a focus on operational excellence, agility & flexibility, and a resolution-oriented mindset
- Translates objectives into project goals, timelines, resource needs and deliverables. Manages operational deal execution requirements independently and proactively coordinate relevant individuals and teams, globally, to ensure timely delivery of core project deliverables
- Partners closely with Corporate Development Integration team, Business (Deal Sponsor), HRBPs, Comms, People Operations, Recruiting, Global Mobility, Immigration, Legal, IT, Facilities and other teams to manage Due Diligence and Integration efforts for the M&A People Integration experience, globally, on multiple deals.
Required Skills / Experience
? Proficient in HR M&A, due diligence, change management and understand key points of engagement, communication, and leadership influence. Global experience preferred.
? Excellent executor of large-scale programs and think end-to-end about the work to be implemented
? Demonstrate strong intuition for business and know how HR and Change Management strategies can drive business results
? Ability to connect and integrate HR and business priorities and services to ensure flawless, aligned, and scalable service delivery
? You are a problem solver and have proven independence, autonomy, and accountability when carrying out your work, even in the face of ambiguity or limited precedent
? You have an inherent curiosity about interpreting data, recognizing trends and themes, and collaborating with the business using measures and results
? Effective collaborator who easily establishes relationships with HR colleagues and business partners to deliver results
? Master new concepts quickly and are able to simplify sophisticated ideas into easily understood concepts (conceptual thinking)
? Demonstrate dedication to progress; are not satisfied with the status quo
? Global and collaborative mindset with a hunger for understanding and promoting the organizations strategy. Experience working in a fast paced constantly evolving organization
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.