201 Burlington Road
Job Category: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 567669
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Typical Minimum Skills and Experience and Education
- Owner of all internal management and Board of Directors reporting and powerpoint presentations and related updates.
- Develop and prepare internal reporting packages and presentations that illustrate a well-thought-out story that is backed by strong data points and metrics.
- Strong collaboration with External Reporting team to align non-GAAP management reporting metrics.
- Strong understanding of master data, data literacy and accuracy of reporting in trial balance
- Has a strong knowledge of budget and forecast cycles and works closely and proactively with FP&A, accounting, tax and treasury teams to explain fluctuations in future financial statements as well as actual vs. budget & forecast.
- Owns Balance Sheet and Cash Flow forecasting, works closely with related parties for timely and most accurate forecasts.; proactively collaborate with fellow FP&A managers that support Revenue and OPEX to ensure alignment on working capital assumptions.
- Partner with Shared Services and Plant Controller teams to understand key drivers of key working capital metrics i.e., DSO, DPO, DIOH
- Liaise with Tax and Treasury groups in the organization to facilitate cross-functional implementation of new or improved processes for all related financial analysis and forecasting/ budgeting.
- Liaise with Investor Relations and Corporate Communications to ensure Non-GAAP financial metrics or disclosures used in external communications are reconciled to source data
- Ability to manage direct or indirect reports and cross train duties
- Systems savviness, demonstrate experience with an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) budgeting tool; support the continuous improvement and optimization of the forecast and budget processes utilizing EPM tool; understanding of master data maintenance.
- Demonstrates and promotes the values of accountability, communication, customer commitment, entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, safety and teamwork.
- Applies financial/accounting rigor to processes and procedures; understands business unit market dynamics and resulting financial implications; evaluates and makes known business risks and opportunities based on financial analyses
- Ensures compliance with Corporate Policy, and Sarbanes-Oxley rule 404 controls. Maintain current knowledge of, and proactively promotes SOX and financial reporting compliance with the full range of related internal and external systems and processes.
- Produces Ad Hoc reports and analysis as needed
Detail oriented with ability to “roll up sleeves
- BS/BA in accounting or finance, MBA/ CPA preferred
- Strong understanding of financial statements and understanding of US GAAP
- 5+ years of proven experience in Accounting & FP&A roles
- Strong communication and leadership skills with demonstrated ability to write and present analytical summaries to all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding and experience with ERP and EPM systems, Microsoft Excel and use of IT reporting tools
- Ability to research and data mine in ERP and EPM systems to summarize and present financial results in a clear and concise manner
- Analytical self-starter with a high emphasis on teamwork, timeliness, and quality of work
- Ability to work within and meet all deadlines while executing on multiple deliverables
- Quick learner with the ability to manage multiple projects
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.