Director of Site Operations
Onsite – Dublin, CA
Pay Range: $160 – 190K
MS Office experience
Lean Manufacturing certification
Experience with Radius
The Director of Site Operations provides leadership and daily direction to the manufacturing operations for all major value streams and support functions within the facility The Director of Site Operations interfaces with all appropriate internal functions to maximize cost effectiveness, on-time shipment execution, and deliver high-quality products that meet or exceed customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for management and oversight of the complete production cycle, including daily and weekly production planning and scheduling to meet customer quality and time expectations.
• Create and document SOPs and work instructions on production processes.
• Responsible for implementing a preventive maintenance program to reduce the risk of equipment failure.
• Monitor all production floor personnel's KPI scorecards, such as set-up, run speed, quality, downtime, breaks, etc.
• Utilizes the corrective action process to establish root causes and addresses issues by implementing and communicating corrective action.
• Gathering production data from the ERP system to manage the preparation and maintenance of reports.
• Lead, practice, and sustain 6-S.
• Profit and Loss (P & L) responsibility.
• Attend and participate in daily/weekly staff meetings.
• Duties may be changed or additional duties assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The above requirements represent the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, or a related field and a minimum of 5 years of related experience is preferred, and/or 10 years of equivalent education and work experience in the pressure-sensitive label industry. Lean Manufacturing certification preferred.
• A hands-on leader with high integrity, positive influence, strong business acumen, a continuous improvement mindset, and a passion for exceeding customer and company expectations.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills, as well as problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent track record with Lean Manufacturing.
• Excel, Word, and PowerPoint knowledge are a must.
• Dedicated to quality in all aspects of the job.
• Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, demanding business environment.