8999 BioLegend Way
Job Category: Customer Service
Job Number: 567993
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
A life sciences company seeks a 100% remote Customer Service Rep to join their growing team for a 1-2+ month contract assignment.
Customer Service Rep
Vaccination Requirements: must be vaccinated against covid
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
Delivering exceptional level of service to our customers involving several key responsibilities that include:
- Response to customer via e-mail, telephone, fax or system
- Order Processing in relevant customer service systems which includes order review and domestic-use consumable/reagent order entry.
- Properly manage telephony systems to ensure consistent converge
- Complaint Handling
- Billing Inquiries which include invoice review, standard price quotations, US inquiry price checks, item availabity and standard transit times
- General administration of account update requests and follow-up transaction issues to ensure resolution to customer satisfaction.
- Assist with adherence to ISO standards and requirements.
- Actively participate in the on-going assessment of customer support processes and incorporate approved improvements.
- 2+ year customer service experience in team-based environment.
- BA/BS degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet explorer for work purposes
- SAP knowledge/experience preferred.
- Basic understanding and utilization of a variety of resources such as carrier sites, SAP/ServiceMax systems, company websites, learning and quality management systems.
- Genuine interest in working in a service environment and acquiring and applying technical knowledge.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work well with a broad range of personality styles/ types.
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Flexible – open to change and new information.
- Bias for Action – Pursues resolutions with a sense of urgency and commitment to customer.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 25% of the time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include without limitation, the ability to observe details at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in order to perform the essential service functions of this position.
- Occasionally operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.