50 Post Office Square
Job Category: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 337933
Is job remote?: Yes
The candidate will work as part of a team providing day-to-day client service and technology support to the Investor Services client base. The candidate will be a self-starter who demonstrates a combination of excellent problem solving, organization and client servicing skills. The ideal candidate will have good technical skills, have some project management experience, and be able to handle multiple tasks at once. The candidate will anticipate and respond to client issues, questions, requests and work to create operational efficiencies.
• Demonstrate solid problem-solving skills, superior client service and relationship management skills; Escalate issues as appropriate;
• Support and respond to client inquiries/problems. Devise creative solutions when confronted with new and unique issues and client service challenges.
• Adjust quickly to changes in market practice, client needs, and/or organizational structures. Stay focused amidst ambiguity or reprioritizations. Handle challenging clients and requests. Make suggestions to improve client service.
• Work closely with members in project team or individually. Will have frequent interaction with members of other user groups within the CM Business Unit, Investor Services, Systems, and business units outside Investor Services. Will have, direct contact with internal and external clients.
• Effectively communicate statuses, issues, and other pertinent information to team members, external clients, and systems colleagues
• Coordinate testing efforts for clients requests.
Candidate can live anywhere in the US that is in central or eastern time zone. Will be working from home for the role so they will need strong internet at home. Will be on the Quick Response Team (3 member team). The turnover on projects is 2-3 weeks, can have 20 projects open at once since the projects are quick turnarounds. Manager is needing someone who is very organized, can work with a team, speak to clients if needed or customers, setups for SFTP coordination - they are not doing the technical or IT aspect just coordinating tasks and details, getting details together, loading the request. Will be working 8-5 eastern Monday through Friday. This is for a maternity leave coverage. This group has a defined book of work of tasks they complete, hence the quick response team. Manager needs someone who is a team player, collaborative, and self sufficient. Manager is ok with 60-70 bill rate.
- The CM Business Analyst works as part of a team providing day-to-day client service and technology support to the Investor Services client base. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who demonstrates a combination of excellent problem solving, organization and client servicing skills. The ideal candidate will have good technical skills, have some project management experience, and be able to handle multiple tasks at once. He/She will anticipate and respond to client issues, questions, requests and work to create operational efficiency.This role will require an individual to work Monday through Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Additionally the role includes an element of Business Analysis whereby the candidate will assist clients in managing small change requests and enhancements. This part of the role will require the candidate to perform business analysis, research, and testing to support key business and technical initiatives and solutions and to ensure the correct business functionality, requirements, and industry standards are addressed within the envisioned solution.
- REQUIREMENTS:- Bachelor's degree preferred with experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified and/or related business or technology experience.- Prior work experience in Financial Services and a basic knowledge of global asset management middle and back-office operations is preferred.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:- High level of customer service and support including exceeding the expectations of both internal and external clients. Embodies the BBH Tenets including respect and courtesy- Knowledge of Momentum and FTP Setups helpful.- Knowledge of SWIFT helpful- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Communicate concisely and with clarity, regardless of form. Strong listening, analytical, and negotiation skills, with close attention to detail.- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Solves difficult problems with effective solutions. Asks good questions and looks beyond the obvious. Strong attention to detail and accuracy- Ability to work independently but also demonstrates teamwork. Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team and across divisions. Shares wins and losses and celebrates team achievements- Understanding of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools including planning, facilitation, organization, and motivation. Excellent organizational skills- High level of computer literacy including the use of computerized spreadsheet, relational database, project management, presentation, and word processing software.- Understanding and appreciation of business concepts and requirements as applicable to a multi-faceted financial services organization. Ability to grasp and master new skills quickly.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.