900 RIDGEBURY RD BLDG BRC
Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 553163
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Administrative Assistant III
In this role, you will support Development Sciences Scientific Excellence and Engagement group with various duties including general admin work such as information management, supporting the team with events to build culture around scientific innovation including event planning, coordinating times and location (including global work), coordinating creation of flyers/digital ads, etc, creating meeting agendas, taking minutes, tracking activities, creating emails for information sharing with internal and external colleagues, tracking expenses, etc. May also be asked to take on tasks without clear instruction due to the nature of the department’s function (treading new paths to achieve our goals), interface with a number of functions and individuals for the department.
Location: 100% Onsite in Ridgefield, CT
Compensation: Up to $34/hr
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficient in Computer Programs: Adobe, Illustrator, Indesign, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint (use as well as Power Automate, design, creation of new sites, etc)
- Organizational skills, maintain and track sharepoint, file documents into easily accessible format
- Information management, ability to consolidate pieces of data/information into simple and understandable formats
- Travel arrangements including ground and air transportations for meetings for both internal and external parties
- Managing expenses, familiar with software, e.g., WeBuy, expense reporting for travel, events, etc.
- Significant experience in organizing small to large scale business meetings including arranging for locations, food, materials, travel, and all related activities and planning associated with the event/meeting.
- Manage setting up of corporate sponsorships, memberships for conferences, consortia, etc.
- Provide support for department events as needed
- Tracking of scientific publications
- Update websites, sharepoints, platforms, support culture and digital specialists
- Plan and manage regular meetings, create agendas, take minutes, track action items, finalize and organize documents into easily accessible file location
- Great communicator and facilitator
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Prioritize work and proactively set goals to deliver results in a timely fashion
- Motivated self-starter and problem-solver
- Flexible and adapts easily to changing environment
- Able to work with international colleagues, being sensitive to cultural difference
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.